MGS Europe is a two-day, publisher-focused conference which will help you to connect with and learn from mobile growth and brand marketing professionals specializing in the areas of user acquisition, monetization, retention/engagement, re-engagement as well as data science and analytics as it pertains to mobile, retail, and mCommerce brands.
Why attend MGS in Europe?
- Connect with 1,000 mobile marketers from 800 businesses
- A world-class collection of thought leaders in growth marketing, engagement, retention, monetization, data science, and analytics
- You’ll be able to attend presentations and panels by mobile app marketing industry leaders (such as Facebook and Lyft), where you’ll be given information to help you improve your strategies for the upcoming year.
- There’ll be opportunities to network and expand your horizons by meeting experts at social events, parties, and mixers, with the potential to build long-term partnerships.
- The summit includes workshops and sessions that will help you acquire growth marketing skills and give you first-hand exposure to the latest breakthroughs.
- Attendees include heavyweights such as Amazon, Google, Airbnb, Sega and Rovio. Not to mention over 70% of 2018’s and 2019's attendees were executives (directors, managers or VPs), which means you’ll be meeting with the actual decision-makers.
Event Date: September 18 - 19, 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, Germany
Discount Coupon on Entry Tickets:
30% Off on Early Bird Publisher Pass: Avai it HERE
10% Off on Super Early Bird Vendor and Agency Pass: Avail it HERE
Our amazing lineup consists of dozens of mobile app marketing industry leaders, as well as content curated and crafted for the best mobile brand marketing panels and presentations for maximum value!